At D. Zavos Group, we believe in visions and setting the bar high; we enjoy being game leaders and not game followers. Our working environment is based on a management model which has been successful throughout the years: one of openness, transparency and meritocracy. We believe in the combination of diverse skills and competencies and promote an inclusive culture throughout our human resource.
If you would like to work at D. Zavos Group and explore your career potential, fill the form below.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO ONE OF GROUP’S DIRECTOR
D.ZAVOS GROUP, one of the leading land and building Developers in Cyprus, based in Limassol is now seeking to employ a Personal Assistant to one of Group’s Director.
- Diploma I secretarial studies or in business administration or related field
- At least 5 years previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Power point
- Excellent knowledge of English language (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills with an approachable personality
- Clear understanding of confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
- Ability to work in a flexible manner – out of hours as required
If you have the qualifications and you would like to join our team, kindly fill the application and send your C.V.